Here is a recap of what we have been able to accomplish together in the Kingdom in the very short time of this Ministry. The year 2019 is already being filled with things that will glorify our Father through the women in His Army. I hope you will contact me with suggestions and opportunities and keep watching this site for upcoming events!
Let me share a few of our accomplishments in 2018:
1. In November, we sent a knowledgeable and accomplished women’s Bible Class teacher, Wanda Robinson, to teach her topics of “God’s Hardest Commands” to World Video Bible School. Her videos are now available there for women worldwide to use in their Bible studies. They are outstanding! I hope you will take a look at them.
2. In December, I spent 10 days in Kakinada, India, speaking at the first “Polishing the Pulpit” in India. There were over 3500 in attendance and lives were strengthened in Christ! We also spent some time at the Leper Colony that has been established for Christians in that area. So much good is going on there and we plan to continue working together to His glory in India!
3. We have been able to sponsor two wonderful young Christian women in their mission efforts. We are helping Katy Cross in Tanzania who is working with the church there and Emma Butt on her medical mission trip to Peru in January.
4. I will put my Speaking Schedule for 2019 on this site soon. I will be speaking on average two times a month in 2019 and will be teaching the women in North Palmerston, New Zealand at their Women’s Challenge at the end of October. I am also able to recommend excellent Speakers for your event!
5. Here is a letter that I received from an Elder of the Mount Pleasant Church of Christ in Bowling Green, Ky, after speaking at their Annual Retreat last year:
I wish I could relay to you all of the comments I received from so many of our ladies. It would be an understatement to say that they were uplifted and energized after the Retreat. But that’s not the best news!
Lauren Atwood is a teenaged girl that has been attending for several months. She started dating one of our young men about that time, and she rarely, if ever, misses a service . . .
She returned from the Retreat on Saturday and she told our Minister that next morning that she had thought about the things she heard at the Retreat all that night. After talking with him, she decided to be baptized last Wednesday evening. I wanted to let you know of the integral part and large impact you had on leading this young lady to Christ. I can’t thank you enough for your efforts for Him!”
With a thankful heart,
This is what “Sisters, Servants, Soldiers” is about! We are going to teach God’s Word at every opportunity! Remember: Our responsibility is to teach. We can’t judge a person’s heart or worry about the fact that they might not listen. God will give the increase and His Word will not return void! I hope you will be a part of this great work in His Kingdom!